Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update!

For those of you who visit regularly, Thanks! I greatly appreciate your readership. Sorry the posts have been so sporadic in the past few weeks. I have been very busy with my three jobs and school as well as a military test which I just completed. However, this week is finals week for another term. I'm almost done again and the fun will start again on June 2nd. All my classes will be after 1700 during summer term. That will be grueling (grimace). Oh well. Have to stay focused and keep working toward the goal. I'll try and post some worthwhile stuff later this week. In the meantime, please offer prayers for my sister Jessica who has been having trouble with a seriously debilitating physical challenge. She is about to graduate from high school and needs much strength and grace. Thank you for caring.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Jessica we're praying for her.

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting a link to my blog on yours.

Lisa said...

We will remember your sis Rick. Sorry to hear that about her-she's a real sweet girl!

See you all Sunday! Were glad you all are coming with us!!!