Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Rambling

Dear Me!

I really don't know what to put here. Way too much has been going on lately for me to put it all down. Between, school, real estate, work, kids, a broken air conditioner, a broken van, grass to mow, cars to wash, shopping to do, bills to pay, warm weather to enjoy, tests to take, marketing to do, emails to manage, social networking to complete, etc., where do I jump in? Such is life! It's been hectic but good lately though, so I can't complain.

Tonight I am going to saute some shrimp (in butter of course, with a wee bit of pepper) and generally enjoy my last weekend of scrumptious food before beginning my dietary and workout regimen on Tuesday to alter my lifestyle and waistline substantially. The goal over the next 6-12 months is to travel backward away from the 216lb toward the 185lb mark that is ideal for me...here's hoping for success! It's going to be rough I know. The "before" picture is at the right...we'll have to post an "after" shot in 6 months or so...if this works! Wish me luck!

Well, that's all for now. Talkatchalater!

- Rick Alexander

No comments: