Saturday, July 26, 2008

Personal Note:

The Picture is unrelated to the rest of this note...just a picture of the kids this past Sunday...I'm not a bit proud! ;-)



Just a quick note to all my friends out there!

It's been a great week and I am thankful to God for it. I started my fourth job this week! It's going to be interesting. I now am a full-time student, a Dad, a husband, a part-time worker for the Veterans Administration (MGIB), A Virginia Air National Guardsman, a full-time real estate agent, and a technician for the Department of Defense. It is a busy life! I love it though, and don't have any plans to change it any time soon.

This week was also finals week for the Summer Term. I just completed my last final a little while ago. What a relief! Also sold one house this week and obtained contracts on two others. Time for a break.

Saving the best for last, I am particularly happy because I linked up with two very much missed old friends this week. A shout out to Big John and Jeremy: Great hearing from you guys! Would love to spend some time! Don't hesitate to yell if you are ever in this neck of the woods!

Y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a great weekend too!

Unknown said...

Hey Rick,check out my blog.I found a blog widget about the persecuted church.