Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday - Faith Works by Love

Well you should be into the swing of things now in this new week. I trust all is going well for everyone. This week I have begun another job and I have finals for yet another term - ever in pursuit of the Bachelor's Degree. We'll get there eventually.

Then I'll be out of school for about three weeks and I have lots of home projects to accomplish in that time. Hopefully, we will be able to see some of our family too. We will have to wait and see. Here's the post for today.

"Next to love in importance comes faith. Love is the driving force. Desire (love pure or perverted) controls, contrives, creates all that ever comes to pass. Emotion, not reason, is at humanity's helm. Love motivates, but faith acts. Faith is action. By faith alone can a man act. Faith carries out the urges of love. Faith works by love."
- Norman Grubb

No comments: