Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chris Up A Tree - Busy Week Ahead

Here's a photo of Chris up a tree for the first time a few weeks ago. He was intrigued.

We had a busy week this week. I'm pretty exhausted. We've been prepping for an inspection at work all week. I began some real estate continuing education. I have ongoing upgrade training at work. I worked at Saint Leo on Friday. I showed houses Friday afternoon. I had an accounting exam this weekend. I had Guard duty this weekend. And, I had a physical today. Gonna have to see a doctor near future. One of the things we discussed during the physical was my 160/104 blood pressure. I will definitely be getting that checked out. I've started going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week (in addition to everything else going on) trying to shave off some of the weight I've gained in the past couple of years. This week will be another busy one. I have another exam and a paper to get done. Also working some other real estate stuff. Well, guess I'll get off here for the moment. I'll blog when I can. Fun Have!

No comments: