Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Sites


Hey Everybody!

In the next few days I am going to post some neat websites I have run across that some of you out there might enjoy. I have started using a web tool called "stumble upon (get it here). It finds some interesting sites and gadgets. Here is the first one: http://www.howtomendit.com/ It is an interesting site for all you guys out there who need to figure out how to complete that home repair you have been struggling with.

The update on my health so far:
I went to the doctor and got some things checked out. I was told that my blood pressure was ok that day, but I need to reduce my sodium intake because I have pre-hypertension. The blood work indicated that my cholesterol is high so I need to reduce that as well. Also she scheduled me for a stress test on this upcoming Tuesday to make sure the chest pains aren't something to worry about.
So I have started exercising and changing my diet to drop some of this 215 lbs I weigh right now (whew!). Hurrah for all this! I do need to get in better shape though if I want to kite surf next summer! :-)
Well that's all for now. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: