Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dual Images

Things are never what they seem. I was born and raised in Missouri, and I am a true "Show-me-stater." It is always difficult for me to believe or trust anything I cannot see with my own two eyes: these two right here that God gave me! Even trusting God is hard sometimes because so often we allow that view to become clouded.

However, as this picture (and many others on the website) demonstrates, there is often more than initially meets the eye. How far are we looking past the surface or first impressions of those around us? Are we taking the time to truly look beyond our circumstances or theirs and understand the true dimensions of life being encountered? I hope so. I want this picture to be a reminder to us all to look beyond just the surface, beyond the circumstance, beyond the impression to what is truly there...and live accordingly. Have a great day!

No comments: