Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missionaries to Okinawa


I just wanted to share for a few moments about a family I love very much. They don't know anything about this post, but I wanted to share them with my readers. Aaron & Kyoko Miller are wonderful missionaries to Okinawa. When I was temporarily deployed to Kadena Air Force Base on the island of Okinawa in 2007, I spent a lot of time with the Miller family during my time off. I was with them several Sundays. They practically adopted me while I was there. They gave freely of their kindness and love and I hope in some small way to repay them throughout my life. When the service men and women are deployed around the world, away from their families, that kind of love is precious. I will never forget the Miller family and the often thankless ministry they perform half way around the world to the wonderful people of Okinawa. If you would join me in praying for them whenever they come to your mind I know they would appreciate it. Also, if you are ever looking for a family to encourage I know they would welcome letters and gifts of support. To the Millers if you ever read this, "You will always be remembered and loved."

No comments: