Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Words of Wisdom

"I learned thirty years ago that it is foolish to scold. I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that God has not seen fit to distribute evenly the gift of intelligence." - John Wanamaker

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do." - Dale Carnegie

"Flattery is telling the other person precisely what he thinks of himself." - Unknown

"Teach me neither to proffer nor receive cheap praise." - Maxim in the study of King George V

"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I shall pass this way but once; any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Unknown

No comments: